Fondos de Ensueño



....

Saturday, June 30, 2012

Butter And Flies For Mom.


Butter and Flies for Mom

My dear child;
Do you wonder where did you come from? You came from the fire lit in two souls on the shores of the hot beaches of desire, of passion, from loving kisses and intricate hugs. You are love itself, born out of my body where you found cradle for long months. I was so afraid to lose you or that you lose me I began to write you love letters when you had not even opened your eyes to light just in case fate prevented us knowing each other. I wanted you to know trough my letters how much I love you, wanted you to know me in every way. There came the day when you finally came out to world, were so fragile, so small, so handsome.
The first time I kissed you was so sublime I thought I had sinned to lay my lips on your body. You smelled like sour milk and urine and yet so delicious that was pleasant to hold you in my arms. Once at home were driving crazy crying, demanding, refusing to sleep in your own bedroom and it was still amazing to feel you asleep on my chest.
When begun walking everything was new and attractive as if you were an explorer came out of a history book. When started talking every word you used was a trophy you would use just to palate it between your lips. You, little tyrant, filled my life with beautiful moments, changed my soul and my heart in joy.
I still remember the day you thought that cutting a flower you would have the butterfly which perched on it. Grandma trapped you about the third attempt but to her claim of
-Do not cut flowers, you answered excited
-Look Grandma a winged being, I want it for mom
-It’s a butterfly, they are butterflies, she said and you answered
-I want butter and flies for mom
You were so determined she taught you to catch butterflies to make sure you would not cut off her flowers, greedy run over the garden and when your pockets were full ran back to me with your treasure in tow and your tiny hands stained with colored powder. Full of emotion told me
-Look mommy is heaven for you!
But all you got out of your pockets was battered animals with broken wings and glitter dust. You were so eager to make me happy that did not notice you had stolen their beauty and when I asked you to set them free saying is in  garden where they are beautiful you broke out crying thinking I did not like your gift.
Of course I like to know you love me with the same passion I love you but owning another one’s the life just because we want is unfair and a great cruelty.  Beautiful things lose their appeal when we touch them and honey you, did not need to catch the sky on a winged being, to give it to me nor need to do this day because you are heaven already, given to me by a God who loved me so much that he sent his noblest angels to share their time in this world with me to help me mature and reach the maximum of my spiritual potential. You and your sister are the only treasure I have coveted, the art piece in which I have worked longer. That's why I demand so much from you and sometimes sanctioned. I believe in the principle taught in the book of Proverbs that says Train up child in his way and he will not depart from it even being old. Sometimes instruction comes out by punishment. That does not make me worse mother nor means I love you less. Giving whims and tolerating faults are not the way to raise a good man neither is laziness the way to become a genius. Every child has right to obtain the maximum of his potential, to reach heights it is paramount that you know the rules and obey them and, above all to know clearly what is right and what is wrong and learn to make good decisions. Rules are the boundaries of our freedom, if you live in them we will meet again beyond this life. I want to meet you with the excitement of being one to the other there too. I want to see you full of light, see you sober. You are the winged being I want to give me and give to you too. Do not forget it.
I love you.

 
 

Quiero Miliposas Para Mama
                  Mi niño querido,
¿De dónde vienes? Del fuego abrasador que consumió dos almas en las playas del deseo y la pasión, de apasionados besos e intrincados abrazos. Eres el amor que anido entre mi vientre por nueve largos meses, de mis entrañas vienes. Tenía tanto miedo de perderte o que tú me perdieras que comencé a escribirte estas cartas de amor aun antes de que abrieras tus ojos a la luz por si acaso el destino nos impedía encontrarnos. Esperaba que a través de ellas me conocieras en todas las maneras en que se puede conocer a alguien y apareciste al fin; eras tan bello, tan frágil, tan pequeño!
La primera vez que te bese fue tan sublime que creí que había pecado al posar mis labios en tu cuerpo; olías a leche cortada y a orine y sin embargo olías tan rico que no quería dejar de abrazarte. Ya en casa me enloquecías llorando y protestando, negándote a dormir en tu propia habitación y era tan placentero, a pesar de eso, sentirte descansar sobre mi pecho.
Cuando empezaste a caminar, todo era nuevo y atractivo. Parecías a los exploradores de los libros de historia. Cuando empezaste a hablar paladeabas cada palabra como si fuera un trofeo entre tus labios. Tú, pequeño tirano, plagaste mi vida de momentos gratos. Llenaste mi alma y mi corazón de gozo.
Aun recuerdo el día que pensaste que si cortabas la flor tendrías la mariposa que se posaba en ella. Mama te atrapo en el tercer intento, pero ante su exigencia de:
-¡No cortes mis flores!, tú contestaste emocionado
-¡Mira abuela es un ser alado, lo quiero para mama!
-Es una mariposa, se llaman mariposas, te dijo y tú contestaste apremiante
-¡Quiero miliposas para mama!
Y tan decidido estabas que ella te enseño a cazar mariposas para que no cortaras sus flores. Recorriste el jardín codicioso y cuando tuviste los bolsillos llenos te arrojaste emocionado hacia mis brazos con tu tesoro oculto y las manitas repletas de polvo de colores.
-¡Mira mami, es el cielo, para ti!
Pero todo lo que lograste extraer de tus bolsillos fue maltrechos animalitos con las alas rotas y polvo brillante. En medio de tu emoción por hacerme feliz ni siquiera te percataste que les habías robado su hermosura y cuando te pedí que las dejaras libres que es en el jardín donde son bellas, tus ojos se anegaron de llanto porque no me gusto tu regalo.
Claro que me encanta saber que me amas con la misma pasión con que te amo yo, pero adueñarnos de la vida de otro solo porque queremos es una gran crueldad y una injusticia. Todo lo bello pierde el brillo cuando lo ajamos y amor tu no necesitabas atrapar el cielo en un ser alado para obsequiármelo ese día y tampoco necesitas hacerlo hoy pues tu ya eres el cielo; regalo de un Dios que tanto me amo que envió al más noble y al más bello  de sus angelitos para hacerme compañía y ayudarme a crecer en este mundo hasta alcanzar el máximo de mi propio potencial espiritual. Tú y tu hermanita son el único tesoro que yo he codiciado, la pieza de arte en que más me he esforzado. Por eso te exijo tanto y te sanciono a veces. Yo creo cierto el versículo de Proverbios que dice: Instruye al niño en su camino y aun cuando fuere viejo no se apartara de él. A veces la instrucción viene en forma de castigo. Eso no me hace peor madre y tampoco significa que te ame yo menos. No es soltando la rienda y tolerando faltas que se educa a un buen hombre, ni nace del ocio un genio. Todo niño nacido tiene derecho a alcanzar el máximo de su propio potencial. Para alcanzar las alturas es necesario que conozcas las reglas y que obedezcas todas. Conocer bien  que es bueno y que es malo te permite tomar buenas decisiones; las leyes son las fronteras de nuestra libertad. Vivir dentro de ellas nos permitirá reencontrarnos allende este mundo. Tengo ganas de encontrarte con la emoción de saber que te tendré por siempre. Verte pleno de luz, de sobriedad. Tus eres el ser alado que quiero regalarme y regalarte a ti, ¡nunca lo olvides!
Te amo.

No comments:

Post a Comment