Fondos de EnsueƱo



....

Friday, July 5, 2013

Do You Know What A Drug Cartel Is?



I had doubt it a lot before posting this article. I do it from the heart and knowing many people will end off their friendship with me but with the certainty that I owe it to those who loved and cared for me all the way through, I also owe it to myself that deserve to be treated with the honor which I lived with and to my children who deserve a better life. The story you are about to read is truthful. It is the dark side of my life and is longer than what I usually post here so I wrote the post in my other blog to be read through a link.

Whatever your opinion on the matter I hope you understand that I had the intention to protect you and your kin. The scriptures say that truth make us free and Gandhi said that the most evil of evil men is the silence of good people. I'm not looking for your compassion, I do not want it, just want you to be alert so that you remain free.

Mis manuales para crear: Do You Know What A Drug Cartel Is?: The story I'm about to tell is real and even it happened to me do not miss reading   it because victims like me abound in this world...


¿Sabes Lo Que Es Un Cartel De La Droga?

He dudado mucho antes de publicar esta declaracion. Lo hago desde el corazon y a sabiendas de que muchos dejaran de tratarme a partir de este dia pero con la certeza de que se lo debo a quienes me amaron y cuidaron por todo el camino, tambien me lo debo a mi misma que merezco ser tratada con el honor con que he vivido y a mis hijos que merecen una vida mejor. La historia que van a leer es veridica. Es la parte oscura de mi vida y es mas larga de lo que acostumbro publicar aqui de manera que he escrito la publicacion en mi otro blog para ser leida a traves de un link. 
Sea cual sea tu opinion al respecto espero que entiendas que he tenido la intencion de protegerte a ti y a los tuyos. Las escrituras dicen que la verdad hace libre y Ghandi dijo que lo mas malo de la gente mala es el silencio de la gente buena. No estoy buscando tu compasion, no quiero tenerla; solo quiero que estes alerta para que sigas siendo libre.


Mis manuales para crear: Sabes Que Es Un Cartel De La Droga: La historia que estoy a punto de contar es real y aunque me ocurriĆ³ a mi no dejes de leerla porque las victimas como yo abundan en este...

No comments:

Post a Comment