Fondos de Ensueño



....

Sunday, August 19, 2012

What The Mud Told Me

       
                 God of the Mud
                                                           By Cirelda Gonzalez M




The master has sat at the lathe pretending to create his best masterpiece. His foot on the pedal, hands firmly on the most expensive material.
Fluffy turns inside his hands, gives a few bumps and stabilized, thumbs to the center, opens and goes up but is just a cone, the muse does not come, do not want to dance today in his hands.
Has already made several attempts, testing other mixtures’ textures and colors, but muse has not been in any of them.
Angrily throws mixture right against the floor, looks at it and yields –you are nothing! You're not a goddess turning in my hands!
But there on the floor, in a corner, a mound of mud yields -is me! Come touch me, touch me for a minute Lord, do love me, touch me!
Taken in his hands, he feels her, is there! The master sits back on the lathe, a mound of grosser clay turns impure in his hands.
The muse turns and rubs right into his hands like a mellow cat, he listens to her mauling: -I like you! Lord, you are so strong! Touch me a bit more, never set me free! I'm yours Lord, do not let me go!
Eyes closed and his capable hands feeling life emerge from rouge mud.Unholy the muse makes love to the master. The erotic subtle dance goes on for so long.
Entranced let him lead, again and again asks him to keep touching for she wants to bloom in his hands,Oh do, touch me more! Subtle rises from the master's skilled hands.

There it is, finally bloomed! Is a man! Is a woman! arising to life!
The perfect piece of the great maker, the great creator of worlds and life.
Happily enjoys her, admired of how beautiful came out, he gives her a kiss. A mist of his breath and she looks at him, approaches his hands like a mellow cat, kisses him and runs toward meadow, to world.
The muse is alive, she will fulfill earth, share God’s power to create life and vanity will guide her steps but will also come a day when she’ll bend again on her knees,
Prostrated on the lathe, will one day look pleadingly to the master:-purify me Lord, sieved my soul, prove me that I want to be clay in your hands for eternity.

Hurt me Lord, Set my spirit soften by the pain. Burn me with the fire of the furze of your hands so that my soul turns as clear as a crystal
Model me that I want to be what you want me to, measure me for I want to be like your height. Lead me that I want to walk in your paths.
I'm clay in thy hands, do please save me Lord.






Dios del Barro 
                                                                                                            
                                               Autor: Cirelda Gonzalez M
 
Se sentó el maestro a modelar al torno pensando en crear su obra maestra. Su pie en el pedal y las manos firmes sobre el más costoso de  los materiales.
Suave y sedoso gira entre sus manos, da unos cuantos tumbos y se estabiliza, pulgares al centro, abre y se levanta pero es solo un cono, la musa no viene, no quiere danzar hoy entre sus manos.
Van varios intentos probando con mezclas de otras texturas y otros colores, la musa no ha estado en ninguno de ellos.
Loco de la ira arroja la mezcla, la mira en el suelo, le grita -no sirves! no eres una diosa girando en mis manos!
Pero ahí en el suelo desde un rincón un morro de barro le grita –soy yo! Ven, tócame a mí! ámame un minuto Señor, tócame!
La toma en sus manos, la siente, está allí! Se sienta el maestro de nuevo en el torno, un trozo del barro más burdo e impuro gira entre sus manos.
La musa de vueltas, se frota en sus manos cual gata melosa, la oye susurrar: -Me gustas!  Señor eres fuerte! Tócame otro poco, nunca me liberes! Soy tuya Señor, no me dejes ir!
Los ojos cerrados y sus diestras manos sintiendo surgir del fango  la vida. Impía la musa encanta al maestro. La erótica danza sutil continúa.
Extasiada deja que él la dirija, una y otra vez le pide que siga, que la toque más. Sutil se levanta de entre las manos del hábil maestro.
Ahí está, ya surge! Es hombre! es mujer! ya surge la vida! La pieza perfecta del  gran alfarero, del gran  hacedor de mundos, de vida.
La mira feliz, la besa,  -es muy bella! Un vaho de su aliento y ella lo mira, se acerca a el cual gata melosa, lo besa y se arroja corriendo hacia el prado,
La musa está viva, henchirá la tierra, va a compartir el poder de Dios va a crear la vida y la vanidad regirá sus pasos pero doblara también un día sus rodillas,
Postrada en el torno, volverá a mirar un día suplicante al gran hacedor:  -púleme Señor, tamiza mi alma, pruébame que quiero ser barro en tus manos por la eternidad.

Hiéreme Señor, deja que el dolor ablande mi espíritu. Quémame con el fuego de tus fuertes manos para que mi alma se haga cristalina
Modélame tu que yo quiero ser lo que tu decidas, mídeme que quiero ser de tu estatura. Guíame que quiero recorrer tus sendas.
Soy barro en tus manos Señor, cuídame.
   









                               
                        

No comments:

Post a Comment