Fondos de Ensueño



....

Saturday, September 22, 2012

In Memoriem To Valeria.


At certain times in our lives we feel we have nothing to thank God. Those when we are facing severe crisis and cannot  find the way out of our problems and those in which our wealth is such that we forget where we came from and feel  we deserve everything. The second case is simple pride and is easy to solve but the first is a bit more complicated.
It's easy to be thankful when all our needs are met and we are concerned about nothing but to say from the bottom of our hearts, "Thank you Father" when all we have is big needs is a lot more difficult. Imagine the beggar on the street thanking God because he found a piece of moldy and dirty bread in trash and now he has something to eat. Imagine you are the beggar Would you Thank him?
I remember a young girl I met in my teens. She was very poor, had a severe degree of malnutrition and zero muscle development. Died young but left in my memory this teaching:
"Never ask The Lord to bless you but to be proven by Him" 
She said, "if you ask for money, you will get work until drop, if you ask for love you will get problems from which just the goodwill of others can set you free but if you ask to be proven anything that is not in your expectations will happen"
It is truth that Lord gives us the opportunity to earn the blessings we ask for. Money is got by working; love is recognized in the events we face. Facing our challenges with fortitude matures us emotionally, strengthens our character, grows our faith, and improves our human quality.
There is no greater blessing that being proven. That is why we came to this world. Even when we have more that we need, that abundance is a test to our humility and charity.

You have blessed me
                      By Cirelda Gonzalez M.

Test me Lord, crack your inclement whip over my weak back,
Give no truce to my faith or peace to my days.
Bankrupt my spirit with the torment of knowing that ye are watching me.
Kill me by pain and by hunger ,                                                                                                            
Devour me with the doubt of everything I learned.
Burn me with the fire of your presence in my soul.                                                            
Do not go away from me, Lord, do not leave me.
Abide with me, fill me with hope.
Let me fight for every crust of bread that I devour.
Quench my thirst with all the faith I need,
Hinder my life with all the stones of roads.
Make difficult to climb each hill I have to hike
So won’t be blown down by any gentle breeze.
Stay in me Lord to hear me say:
You have given me light; I thank you now for this,
Lord you have blessed me!

 

 

Señor, Me Has Bendecido
En ciertos momentos de nuestras vidas sentimos que no tenemos nada que agradecer a Dios. Esos en los que enfrentamos fuertes crisis y no encontramos la salida a nuestros problemas y esos en los que nuestra abundancia es tal que olvidamos de dónde venimos y sentimos que nos merecemos todo. El segundo caso es simple orgullo y es fácil de resolver, el primero es un poco más complicado.
 
Es fácil ser agradecido cuando todas nuestras necesidades están cubiertas y nada nos preocupa pero decir desde el fondo de nuestro corazón “-Te lo agradezco Padre-” cuando todo nos falta son ya palabras mayores. Imagina al mendigo en la calle agradeciendo a Dios porque encontró un pedazo de pan mohoso y sucio en la basura y ahora ya tiene que comer. Imagina que eres el mendigo, ¿Lo agradecerías?
Recuerdo una joven que conocí en mi adolescencia. Ella era muy pobre, padecía un severo grado de desnutrición y cero desarrollo muscular. Murió muy joven pero dejo grabada en mi memoria esta enseñanza:
-“Al Señor no se le piden bendiciones sino pruebas”-
Ella decía; “si pides dinero, te dará trabajo hasta reventar, si pides amor te dará problemas de los que solo la buena voluntad de los demás te puede librar pero si pides pruebas nada que no esté en tus expectativas te ocurrirá”
Es cierto que el Señor nos da la oportunidad de ganar las bendiciones que pedimos. El dinero se obtiene con trabajo, el amor se reconoce en las vicisitudes. Las pruebas enfrentadas con entereza nos maduran emocionalmente, fortalecen nuestro carácter, hacen crecer nuestra fe, mejoran nuestra calidad humana.
No hay bendición más grande que ser probado. Para eso vinimos a este mundo. Incluso cuando todo nos sobra, esa abundancia es una prueba para nuestra humildad y caridad.

Me Has Bendecido
                                        Por Cirelda Gonzalez M.

Pruébame Señor, has restallar en mi espalda tu látigo inclemente,
No des tregua a mi fe ni a mis días des paz.
Quiebra mi espíritu con el tormento de saber que me miras.
Mátame de dolor y de hambre mátame,
Atorméntame con la duda de todo lo aprendido.
Quémame con el fuego de tu presencia en mi alma.
No vayas a dejarme, Señor no me abandones,
Quédate en mi, de esperanza lléname.
Hazme luchar por cada mendrugo de pan que yo devore.
Sacia mi sed con toda la fe que necesite
Y entorpece mi vida con todas las piedras del camino.
Que subir cada cuesta sea difícil para que de la cima
No vaya a derribarme a mí la brisa.
Quédate en mi Señor para decirte:
¡Tú me has dado tu luz, te lo agradezco ahora,
Señor me has bendecido!

No comments:

Post a Comment